To link your existing FinTech TV account with your LinkedIn account, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your Asset TV account using your email address and password.
- This will refresh the homepage. Clicking your email address in the top right corner will then take you to your user profile.
- From your user profile page, you can edit your account details. Please note that some fields are required, and therefore you cannot remove them. In the top left of your account section, you can see the option to Link Account. Clicking the button "Sign in with LinkedIn", will launch the LinkedIn authentication process. This lets you Login to your LinkedIn Account, and then allow you to login to FinTech TV using LinkedIn.
- Once this is done, you can confirm the account is linked, by clicking the LinkedIn button in your user profile. This should now take you to your profile page, instead of asking you to Log in. If this is not the case, please see the troubleshooting section, or contact [email protected]
- If you don't know your password to log in, you can use the 'Request new password' link, which will guide you through the process of resetting your password. Once you have done this, and clicked on the link in the email you will be logged in to FinTech TV.
On the left-hand side of your viewing profile you will see a link to 'Sign in with LinkedIn'
From now you can directly log in to your existing FinTech TV account using the 'Sign in with LinkedIn' option which will appear on any places needed to log in with a password.
Identity is registered to another user:
If you receive the error message shown here, this means that a FinTech TV account has already been linked to your LinkedIn Account. It may be that you have multiple accounts with similar email addresses, or that you have changed your email address. In this case, you should contact [email protected] , who will be able to assist you in identifying the account that has been linked, and resolving the issue for you by merging your accounts.